Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello World!!! The journey Begins!

Hi Guys and Gals!!

Atlast after much thought and ATLAST finding time (people who know me…know how I SPEND time…), here I am presenting some info of all the treks and trips I’v been to so far . Yup, due to public demand here it is. I’v tried to cut the exaggration seen in other trekking blogs…which scare people out of their wits…inturn missin an opportunity to have a tryst with nature.
A tip for all trekkers… first timers specially…
Its all in the mind… its never risky... the beauty lies in nature… go on and explore…

Hope you like the blog and PLEASE do send comments…and corrections in case I do make a mistake!

This is Sudsy Rao signing out, on behalf of the “Bloggers paradise” team
http://www.sudsy.co.nr/

No comments:

Post a Comment